This weeks meeting of the Yeovil Business Group saw Matt Wheelans take centre stage with a demonstration of a circuit board that left us anything but board. But before the illuminating insight we had the usual round the table discussions.
- Paul from Ewemove is looking for landlords to take him up on his offer that is too good to be true. No hidden fees and service to shout about.
- Brown Ink Rachel has had more repeat customers returning to her for lasting logo work.
- Adam from AP Kitchens is looking for kitchen fitters to help him deliver on the huge success of recent shows.
- Graeme from Remus is looking for print jobs to keep him busy during the summer school holidays.
- Tim has been taking his meds and didnt get arrested for running a crime scene event in a cemetery.
- Andrew from Feaynx has been babysitting both his clients and his own kids whilst overseeing IT wonders.
- Jamie from Motley.co.uk has been delivering service beyond the call of duty by helping his customers whilst on holiday!
- Dave from True Potential has been busy working on mortgages, protection and pensions to protect clients futures.
- Bookkeeping Lee has been 'keeping account of your books' with a new tag line and logo (Thanks Rachel)
- Mend it mike has been doing the no job too strange bit fixing ceramic dogs, cat scratching posts and climing in bedroom windows (not creepy)
- Matt Whelans apparently covers all aspects of electrocution so approach with caution.
- Visitor Phillipa Haynes came. She needs to come again so that I can understand exactly what it is she does. Apparently she brings understanding to your business?
So on to the mains (see what I did there) event. Mustachio Matt knows his stuff and to be honest he could have been talking about anything and I would still have found him interesting. Why? He talks with passion and knowledge about his business and his demonstration of how a new type consumer unit works was actually captivating. He shared his experience with us enough to help us with the basics of operating a circuit board and understanding possible faults in the home whilst underlying the importance of getting an expert in to do the work. He even managed to pick up on a small electrical fault at the venue to keep the YBG meeting safe. What came over most that if you have electrical needs then you are in safe hands with Matt.